About: This course follows a structured and practical approach to organisational change implementation using the a2B Change Management Framework®, working with the sponsor and leadership, to successfully implement sustainable change adoption, benefits realisation as well as a return on investment (ROI).
Who: The course is suitable for change professionals, leaders or managers who are involved in organisational change, HR or organisation effectiveness professionals, project managers, lean practitioners or anyone considering a career in change management or wanting to know more about practical change management implementation. It is also suitable for university students or anyone studying for an MBA.
Your Change Management Leadership Mini Masterclass includes:
- 10 structured mini masterclass lessons.
- Over 70 minutes of video.
- Curated change concept reading.
- Final 40-question assessment.
- Based on the Change Management Handbook.
- Approach follows the a2B Change Management Framework®.
- Supports practical organisational change implementation.
- Leadership of Change® digital credential badge to add to your LinkedIn profile.
Change Management Leadership - Online Mini Masterclass A1
- 3A. Plan Phase Overview: a2BCMF® Steps 1 - 4 (2:15)
- 3.1 a2BCMF® Step 1: Change Definition (9:57)
- 3.2 a2BCMF® Step 2: Secure Sponsorship and Resources (10:21)
- 3.3 a2BCMF® Step 3: Change History Assessment© (CHA©) (3:12)
- 3.4 a2BCMF® Step 4: Develop Detailed Change Plan (3:48)
- 3B. Execute Phase Overview: a2BCMF® Steps 5 - 8 (1:51)
- 3.5 a2BCMF® Step 5: Communicate the Change (4:04)
- 3.6 a2BCMF® Step 6: Assess Readiness (3:53)
- 3.7 a2BCMF® Step 7: Manage Resistance (10:34)
- 3.8 a2BCMF® Step 8: Develop New Skills and Behaviours (5:16)
- 3C. Sustain Phase Overview: a2BCMF® Steps 9 - 10 (1:50)
- 3.9 a2BCMF® Step 9: Adoption (3:15)
- 3.10 a2BCMF® Step 10: Sustain and Close (10:38)
More About the Course
a2B Change Management Framework®: This masterclass has ten main modules structured around the a2B Change Management Framework®. It starts by aligning the change with the organisation’s strategy and vision, moving through to successfully closing and sustaining the change. It covers forty key change management implementation concepts in detail, which include sponsorship, change history, communication, change planning, readiness, resistance, developing the new skills and behaviours, as well as adoption.
Optional Supporting Textbook: The Change Management Handbook - Leadership of Volume® 3 can be purchased separately.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Learning Objectives: This course will give you a structured and practical approach to organisation change implementation using the a2B Change Management Framework®, working with the sponsor and leadership, to successfully deliver sustainable change adoption, benefits realisation as well as a return on investment (ROI).
Learning Outcomes: You will be able to:
- Align the change with the organisation’s strategy and capacity.
- Understand the importance of sponsorship and resources.
- Gain insights into the change history assessment® (CHA®).
- Understand the key elements of the change project plan (CPP).
- Learn about the change communication plan (CCP) and key communication channels.
- Understand the key change readiness assessment (CRA) elements and why they are important.
- Learn that there will be some form of change resistance from stakeholders.
- Gain exposure to the five key stages of training development and employee behaviour change.
- Appreciate the five key stages of employee adoption.
Understand the key elements of sustaining and closing the change project.
Peter F Gallagher
Peter designed this course, he consults, speaks, and writes on the Leadership of Change®. For the last 30 years he has worked in over 30 countries for some of the world’s most successful organisations. Peter’s PURPOSE is to improve the Leadership of Change®, he aligns and prepares leaders to effectively and proactively deliver their organisation’s change, improvement, or transformation successfully.
He is a change management global thought leader, guru, expert, international corporate conference speaker, author & C-suite adviser.
Ranked #1 Global Thought Leaders and Influencer on Change Management (2022-2021-2020) ~ Thinkers360.
Listed #1 Change Management Guru (2022) ~ leadersHum.
Power List of the Top 200 Biggest Voices in Leadership in 2022 and 2023 ~ leadersHum.
Named 2023 “Top 30” in Leadership ~ Global Gurus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I receive upon successful completion?
You will receive the Leadership of Change® digital credential/badge which you can showcase on your LinkedIn profile.
How long do the videos last?
There are 28 short, sharp videos which complement the curated text – not longer than five minutes each.
What do I need to complete to gain the digital credential badge?
You need to successfully complete the multiple-choice assessment, with 80% correct responses.
The exam questions are based on the content presented in the learning videos.
What approach or methodology is the course based on?
This mini masterclass is based on my book: Change Management Handbook - Leadership of Change Volume 3
The methodology follows the a2B Change Management Framework®.
How long does the course take?
The course will take between 2 - 3 hours but some people may take less or more time.
Do you offer corporate rates?
Yes, our main target is corporations.
How can I learn further?
You may want to consider: Change Management Leadership - Online Masterclass A. This builds upon the learning from the mini masterclass, providing over 8 hours of in-depth learning. More change concepts, ad videos, case studies, downloadable assessments, checklists, how to guides, etc. are introduced. This full masterclass will be coming soon.
Leadership of Change® Learning Products
Developing Internal Organisation Employee Capability: Change disruption has become the order of the day, making it critical for organisations to have change management capability. Delivering successful change needs much more than a standard project management approach, it also needs change capability. Our offerings include gamification, online and workshop certified training.
Change Management Leadership - Online Mini Masterclass A1
Leadership of Change® - Online Mini Masterclass A1
Change Management Leadership - Gamification Workshop A (Pre-work)
Leadership of Change - Change Management Leadership - Gamification Workshop A (Pre-work)
Terms and Conditions
All material is protected by copyright Leadership of Change®, Peter F Gallagher and a2B Advisory Consulting - all rights reserved
This Leadership of Change® course is purchased as a single user purchase and is not transferable. It cannot be re-sold to other parties as part of a consulting package or a stand-alone package.
Note: This course focuses on practical organisational change implementation, working with the sponsor and leaders to deliver sustainable adoption, benefits realisation and return on investment (ROI). It is not touchy feely, nor does it focus on facilitation skills or isolated workshops that involve sticky notes.
License: Contact me directly to understand how to attain a Leadership of Change® license.