This online learning content is pre-work for a Change Management Leadership - Gamification A workshop. It is only designed for anyone who has signed up and will be participating in a scheduled workshop.
Who this workshop is for?
This workshop is targeted at leadership teams who will be leading change in their organisation and is part of the Change Leadership Alignment process. It is also suitable for change professionals, leaders or managers who are involved in organisational change, HR or organisation effectiveness professionals, project managers, lean practitioners, or anyone considering a career in change management or wanting to know more about practical change management implementation. It is also suitable for university students or anyone studying for an MBA.
Peter F Gallagher
Peter designed this course, he consults, speaks, and writes on the Leadership of Change®. For the last 30 years he has worked in over 30 countries for some of the world’s most successful organisations. Peter’s PURPOSE is to improve the Leadership of Change®, he aligns and prepares leaders to effectively and proactively deliver their organisation’s change, improvement, or transformation successfully.
He is a change management global thought leader, guru, expert, international corporate conference speaker, author & C-suite adviser.
Ranked #1 Global Thought Leaders and Influencer on Change Management (2022-2021-2020) ~ Thinkers360.
Listed #1 Change Management Guru (2022) ~ leadersHum.
Power List of the Top 200 Biggest Voices in Leadership in 2022 and 2023 ~ leadersHum.
Named 2023 “Top 30” in Leadership ~ Global Gurus.
Change Management Leadership - Gamification (Workshop Pre-work)
- 3A. Plan Phase Overview: a2BCMF® Steps 1 - 4 (0:38)
- 3.1 a2BCMF® Step 1: Change Definition (5:03)
- 3.2 a2BCMF® Step 2: Secure Sponsorship and Resources (5:14)
- 3.3 a2BCMF® Step 3: Change History Assessment© (CHA©) (1:40)
- 3.4 a2BCMF® Step 4: Develop Detailed Change Plan (1:55)
- 3B. Execute Phase Overview: a2BCMF® Steps 5 - 8 (0:40)
- 3.5 a2BCMF® Step 5: Communicate the Change (1:56)
- 3.6 a2BCMF® Step 6: Assess Readiness (1:34)
- 3.7 a2BCMF® Step 7: Manage Resistance (5:31)
- 3.8 a2BCMF® Step 8: Develop New Skills and Behaviours (3:11)
- 3C. Sustain Phase Overview: a2BCMF® Steps 9 - 10 (0:40)
- 3.9 a2BCMF® Step 9: Adoption (1:38)
- 3.10 a2BCMF® Step 10: Sustain and Close (4:55)
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Learning Objectives: This workshop uses experiential learning so attendees can build superior Leadership of Change® capability. It develops both Leadership of Change® knowledge and skills using a case study and by learning how stakeholders react to chosen change tactics. It uses the a2B Change Management Framework® which is a structured and practical approach to organisation change implementation, working with the sponsor and leadership, to successfully deliver sustainable change adoption, benefits realisation as well as a return on investment (ROI).
- Improve your change leadership self awareness.
- Develop both change leadership knowledge and skills.
- Understand how case study stakeholders can react to change and why.
- Gain exposure to the ten key organisation change implementation steps.
- Appreciate forty different organisational change implementation concepts.
- Understand the importance of sponsorship and leadership.
- Gain insights into the change history assessment® (CHA®).
- Understand the key elements of the change project plan (CPP).
- Learn about the change communication plan (CCP) and key communication channels.
- Understand the key change readiness assessment (CRA) elements.
- Learn that there will be some form of change resistance from stakeholders.
- Appreciate the five key stages of employee adoption.
- Understand the key elements of sustaining and closing the change project.
Be able to apply the learning directly in the workplace.
More About the Course
a2B Change Management Framework®: This workshop has ten main modules structured around the a2B Change Management Framework®. It starts by aligning the change with the organisation’s strategy and vision, moving through to successfully closing and sustaining the change. It covers forty key change management implementation concepts in detail, which include sponsorship, change history, communication, change planning, readiness, resistance, developing the new skills and behaviours, as well as adoption
Optional Supporting Textbook: The Change Management Handbook - Leadership of Volume® 3 can be purchased separately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I receive upon successful completion?
You will receive the Leadership of Change® digital credential/badge.
How long do the videos last?
There are 28 short, sharp videos which complement the curated text – not longer than five minutes each.
What do I need to complete to gain the digital credential badge?
You need to successfully complete the multiple-choice assessment, with 80% correct responses.
The exam questions are based on the content presented in the learning videos.
What approach or methodology is the course based on?
This workshop is based on my book: Change Management Handbook - Leadership of Change Volume 3
The methodology follows the a2B Change Management Framework®.
All material is protected by copyright Leadership of Change®, Peter F Gallagher and a2B Advisory Consulting - all rights reserved
This Leadership of Change® course is purchased as a single user purchase and is not transferable. It cannot be re-sold to other parties as part of a consulting package or a stand-alone package.
Note: This course focuses on practical organisational change implementation, working with the sponsor and leaders to deliver sustainable adoption, benefits realisation and return on investment (ROI). It is not touchy feely, nor does it focus on facilitation skills or isolated workshops that involve sticky notes.
License: Contact me directly to understand how to attain a Leadership of Change® license.